Idea Netsetter 3G is sold for a price of 1600 INR in Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra while it is sold for 1999 in rest of India. A brand new idea device is locked to the first Idea Sim Card that is inserted in the device. Earlier, Idea devices used to be locked to the Idea network but now they are have locked to a sim card which means you cannot use the device even with a different mobile sim card from the same network which is lame. Idea may try to give a rational explanation for the same but it somehow makes no sense, it is a desperate try to sell more devices and prevent customer from sharing it.Idea NetSetter is a 3G HSDPA USB Device with the model number as Huawei E1550. The device has the maximum speed of 3.6 Mbps which means 330 KB/Sec of download speed.
Key features of this device includes :-
- Size: 71.5×26×11mm
- HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS 2100MHz ·
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz;
- HSDPA 3.6M ·
- Data / SMS / USSD support ·
- Invoke browser option ·
- Rx Diversity (Optional) ·
- Improved design ·
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac, and Linux OS (limited versions) ·
- Micro SD Card Slot
Pre-requisites before unlocking :-
- The process to unlock the device is fairly simple and has no rocket science involved.
- You just have to run the setup file of just 3 software packages and you are done. Additionally, you may need to have an idea sim card with you with its PUK code.
- To know the PUK code, you can call the Idea customer care. Alternatively, You can also SMS the first 19 digits of the sim s/n to 55303 from the same idea number.
PUK <First 19 digits of s/n found behind the sim card>Send this SMS to 55303 and within minutes you will receive your PUK code as a SMS. However, in most cases, you may not require this and just knowing the HUAWEI E1550 Unlock Code may suffice.
|You May Like More :-|